The School Council is an advisory body that works with the principal to:
• maximize student potential
• build partnerships
• participate in the budget process
• collaborate with the principal
• analyze data
• connect school, community and parent
• assist with change
• raise issues and questions
• bring views and information from parents, teachers and community
• be part of a team to make decisions for the good of the entire school community
• participate in the development of the School Improvement Plan by identifying goals, activities, outcomes and resources.
The School Council meets regularly every month for two hours. Members of the council serve for a term of two years. Contact Mr. Thomas Milaschewski for more information.
Upcoming Meetings: December 16th, 2014